Ingredients:
1 bag Doritos (I use regular or taco flavor)
4 tomatoes
1 large head lettuce
1 packet taco seasoning (this time, I used homemade, recipe here)
1 can light red kidney beans
1 8oz bottle taco sauce
1 8oz bottle italian dressing
1 8oz pkg cheddar or mexican cheese (just realized I left it out of pic!)
1lb beef
Brown and drain ground beef then prepare according to taco seasoning instructions.
![]() |
| (that is my fancy, shmancy Orgreenic pan, a gift from my dad!) |
While beef is cooking, tear a very small opening in top of Doritos bag (to allow air to escape) and crush the chips. If you have little ones around who are eager to help, this is a great job for them! Pour into a large bowl. Chop lettuce to bite size pieces and dice tomatoes, add both to bowl. Drain and rinse beans, add to salad. Add cheese, taco seasoning, dressing and beef. Stir gently to combine.
This is great right away, but we like to wait an hour or so to let the flavors combine! By the way, this makes a lot of salad! Hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
And, on a side note, here is a pic of B and C:
Yep! That's my kiddos watching an ant crawl across the floor! Cheap entertainment, but I still want the blasted things out of my house!




No comments:
Post a Comment