Monday, March 18, 2013

Pinterest Projects

I have already spoke of my love of Pinterest in my profile.  I can literally spend (I hate to say) hours scanning through all of the pins.  There are so many great ideas on there.  I have to admit though, that I frequently pin things to my boards, then never look at them again.  At least, not for a very long time.  I have a tendency to always look at new things instead of what I have already pinned.  But, I have made some of the things I found on Pinterest and would like to share them with you here.  Some of these turned out better than others, but at least I tried! So, check these out:

These are the Valentine's we made for the kids.  OK, we were supposed to make them, but sometimes its just easier for Mom to make them!  Especially during a busy schedule, and it was around Valentine's day.
B took these to pre-K and her church class. 
They were so much easier than I thought they'd be!

These are mini packs of M&Ms wrapped in tissue paper. Easier thing I've made!
C took these to his church class

 
Now we move on to Easter projects! I made this plastic egg wreath that looks pretty good in the picture! Please don't come over and inspect it! I just couldn't make myself stop gluing more eggs on!

                     I loved the ribbon when I picked it out but was a little too sheer for this project

Then this is pretty simple and straight-forward, but it was a great idea I found on Pinterest.  I never thought decorating with plastic eggs could look so nice!

                               Love these jars I picked up at Old Time Pottery in Nashville!

Now, for my favorite!  I have saved the best for last.  This is partially a Pinterest idea that I built on and it turned out so nice!  This project was so simple and fun, but looks like a lot of work. 


Hubs is currently working on a Pinterest project that I am really excited about!  Check back in the future to check it out when it is finished! 

No comments:

Post a Comment