As much as I do not like being cold, I love to watch it snow! That is one of my favorite pastimes. It takes me back to when I was a kid on snow days when we got to stay home from school. My mom, sister and I would all drink hot chocolate and play puzzles. Falling snow is memerizing and relaxing. The only problem is, around our neck of the woods, we rarely get to watch it fall. We have a tendency to wake up in the morning to find it covering the grass and trees, but no more flakes floating in the sky. I do think it is a beautiful blanket, but is not nearly as fun for me as the falling flakes.
That brings me to the last couple of days. We have had 2 full days of snow fall. Although we had little to no accumulation. The kids were disappointed there were no snowmen to be built or snow cream to eat! Each morning we woke to less than an inch of snow, but by midday it had melted away, although it snowed all day long.
So, as much as I hate being cold, I have to say, I have loved the last couple of days. And I have drank more hot chocolate in the last couple of days than I care to recall. I did, however, skip the puzzles! I thank God for the gift He gave me (sorry, it was meant for me!).
![]() |
| Our backyard during snowfall |

No comments:
Post a Comment