Wednesday, February 6, 2013
I'm not too disappointed I missed the Super Bowl
I did not watch the Super Bowl. I'm just not into football! I usually do like to watch the commercials, like most of us do. I had to work this past Sunday and missed it, but the news networks are making sure I see at least one of the commercials. The one I would most like to miss. Once again, Carl Jr's/Hardees is at their offensive best. I'm not sure how families in this country have not made their voice heard loud and clear. This company has managed to offend every member of the family, but most people just see it as humerous! They repeatedly use women as sex objects, (don't know about you, but I've never eaten a burger while topless on the beach, and I'm quite certain, the women in their commercials never have either!), depict men as unintelligent and too dense to manage to take care of preparing food for themselves, and, a few years ago they made it clear that children were not their target demographic. And if you are wondering, yes, I have made it clear that I am no longer a patron to their restaurant. But I do miss those biscuits!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment